Monday, February 13, 2006

My Man



It was hard for me to trade in my Toyota 4 Runner (A.K.A. “ My girl”). I really had no complaints other than I really did not like the radio in it and she was 6 years old. I set out to find a new truck that would capture my heart like she did. After many weeks of looking and reading reviews I came home with a new truck. Keep in mind that I can’t replace my girl …. I want you all to meet the new man in my life…….. My “Little Monster”.


Huge smiles go to my sister for making my parking sign as a surprise for me. Thanks seester!!

4 comments:

Raven said...

That is such a good looking truck. I am jealous!

Phil Romans said...

Oh dear lord...

Mind Trip Writer said...

Tink adds a nice touch.... Hope you're over your pneumonia

Unknown said...

whoa! Now im jealous! :)
& thats the ONly man in the world i think is HOT!
NI-igh-Ice!