Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Christmas morning I was woke up by excited squeals of “Santa was here…. SANTA WAS HERE!!” from my little niece. I opened one eye to see a little person jumping up and down excitedly at the foot of my bed. As my eyes were trying to bring her into focus I realized it was not even light outside. “Get up …. Get up Aunt Stacey come look!” As I sat up I heard another noise in the back ground. I thought to myself, “Is that…. No it can’t be”. I looked out my bedroom window and instantly confirmed what only moments ago I thought to be impossibly ironic. It was pouring rain outside. Why would I think that it was supposed to be cold instead of hot and raining on Christmas after all I do live in Florida!!

2 comments:

Mind Trip Writer said...

Hey this picture makes your Christmas look so dreary and you know it turned out to be a beautiful family day. So where are your cheery pictures?

Phil Romans said...

It was pouring rain in my area as well. Just POURING... then it ended at about sunset!