Monday, December 19, 2005

Play Hookie

Why is it that Monday's always seem the most challenging day of the week? The first obstacle is just getting out of bed. As if going to work was not wonderful enough to look forward to, you have the morning traffic jams. Has everyone forgotten how to drive or are they just as anxious to get to work as I am? Then comes struggling through the day avoiding the certain “death by meetings” that awaits you. Just as the thought crosses your mind, “This day has got to be almost over!” you check the clock and it’s not even lunch time yet!

2 comments:

Mind Trip Writer said...

I can relate to your Monday attitude. But if everyone suddenly decided to make Monday a weekend day, then we would all have the same attitude about Tuesdays. I must also add that "death by meetings" is not so bad, just think if you had to deal with "death by Spend Less" like me...

Mike said...

Ok it's finally LunchTime can I go home yet? :)