Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm back


Just flew in to Chicago today for another business trip. I honestly think it is colder here than when I went on my search for snow in Colorado. Currently, it is raining outside so if Illinois is anything like Florida tomorrow it will be even colder. I can't wait to take some more pictures of Chicago. I got a book from a friend for Christmas, so I know a little more about the city and what areas would make for some great shots. I am hoping to luck out and see snow again, more so I would like to get a chance to meet up with some friends and hang out after work.

2 comments:

Phil Romans said...

The important question is, do you like Chicago?

Mind Trip Writer said...

Why do you think they would have an "Act for the Protection of Innkeepers" listed directly under the $189.00 room rate? I can't imagine...