Saturday, August 12, 2006

Back by popular demand


I did not think anyone consistently read this blog, so I took a break and just kept my photos and writing to myself. After several emails and posts to my blog from friends I decided to keep this going for a bit longer. I love all the feed back I get on my posts,they give me a different perspective than just being in my own silo. I believe all the comments help make my work better. A very special thank you to all those that keep checking on this site to see if I have actually updated it. I really appreciate you guys!

XOXO
~Stace

P.S.
Keep looking there will be more to come..... (sheeesh) LOL

2 comments:

Aaron Joesph Polly said...

Hooray! I have been enlightened....thanks Stacey!

Mind Trip Writer said...

Well It's about time. . . better late than never