Sunday, August 13, 2006

Irony


I was looking through and editing my photos when I came across this crash I took a picture of. If you click on the picture it will enlarge the view, this should assist you in figuring out why I thought this was so ironic. If enlarging the photo does help you see the irony let me just point it out. In the back ground in the middle of the crash is a bill board that says "LOVE" and the accident happened on "Paradise". I don't know about you, but this pretty much represents most my experiences with the two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like the crash.... Love can hurt but it doesnt mean should avoid it forever,What doesnt kill u should be making you stronger/smarter! And when was your paradise disrupted? Last I knew you were still living in Stacey's own little world. hahaha

Mind Trip Writer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacey said...

Play nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Point made! I feel ya!!!