Saturday, November 05, 2005

Business & Pleasure


I want to take you on a journey, my journey to be exact. It’s ironic really because that is basically what my entire blog is about, the everyday journeys that I call my life. Today is a bit different though, I’m leaving Florida going to Colorado for a week on business. Work is the furthest thing from my mind, all I can think about is seeing snow and throwing myself in it. The pictures begin with taking off from Florida, continuing as the flight progressed, my first sighting of snow (and possibly my first sighting of a crop circle) and ending with the an unexpected sighting at the Denver airport. After seeing the pictures of Florida compared to Colorado, that I took from the airplane, I realize just how extraordinary mother nature really is. I’m also pondering if I should be worried about a creature sneaking into my suitcase. Hopefully, tomorrow bring snow lots and lots of the powdery, white stuff!!

No comments: