Saturday, December 10, 2011

He Said - She Said

Open your heart and tear down your walls.
- Choose your words wisely you might just get what you wish for.

Tell me what is weighing on your soul I will not judge.
- Love does not leave in a second if it runs deep, I may stumble but my resolve is strong.

I want to know all of you.
- If I told you would you honestly see the real me?

If you truly love someone you can see past their flaws.
- You have built me so high up on a pedestal the only option left is to fall.

Be careful what you do or say because you can make someone fall in love with you .
- Love is unavailable when you are the one fated to be in second place.

We may just be soul mates.
- Reality can make even the kindest of words painful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very creative...tu shay.