Sunday, December 11, 2011

That Guy

I focus on him trapped by his game.
Wishing this time it would not be the same.
Would you run like all the rest?
When you discover the feelings that I suppress.

I focus on him desperate to break the mold.
Thoughts of you help me withhold.
So many things I wish you could know.
If I could open my heart just to show.

I focus on him to keep you at bay.
So my feelings for you don’t go astray.
The day I laid my head upon your lap.
The emotions hit me like a slap.

I focus on him hoping to occupy one thought.
I can’t risk this fragile heart being caught.
The connection with you has come so fast.
I often question if we met in the past.

I focus on him to keep reality in mind.
A remembrance that karma can be unkind.
I can’t take the chance of losing you too.
I fear it will come if we pursue.

I focus on him because he is my pain
Otherwise this lesson was all in vain.
Like him your future is already taken.
So I won’t let these walls start breaking.

I focus on him don’t you see
So I don’t repeat the past with thee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow...this would be a welomed eye opener for the intended!