Saturday, February 21, 2009

Are you surprised???






Of course I found one!!!! Every where I travel, if there is a Hard Rock I find it to get some pins as souvenirs of where I have been and give them to my Mom and Dad. It's my way of providing a map of my adventures I go on and letting them know they were in my thoughts during my travels. This place was very neat inside but extremely empty. Despite the fact they may have had 4 customers tops they still have a security guard outside the front door to inspect your bags and wave his metal dector wand all around you. One thing I can say is India is not lacking in the security guard jobs!

Mom & Dad
I am hoping this post brought a huge smile to your faces. Wait till you see the pins!

1 comment:

Mind Trip Writer said...

Stacey,
I love it! Leave it to you to find a HRC in India of all places. I can't wait to see the pin treasures. Thanks for (as always) thinking of us. You know we are constantly thinking of you. I'm glad you found a decent place to eat. Hopefully they will have American food with no spicey spices. We miss you so much and hope you are having a wonderful experience. Please stay safe.