Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Angels


HUGE SHOUT OUT TO BILL AND SUSAN!!!!!! The care packages could not have come at a better time! Jeneva and I were like little kids who's parent's packed them a lunch and we were trading right and left for things we wanted. Some of the trades were so easy since I don't eat cereal and have problem with milk and oatmeal etc.... others trades we really went to town with our bartering skills it was so much fun. You should have seen us we were sitting on the floor of our room with this food spread out all around us just as kids do when the come home from trick or treating. Dividing things up evenly at first, but inevitably you come across something you know you really don't eat so then starts the trading. LOL I easily traded most of the sweets for fruit and soup and wound up with the peanut butter with out a fight. I could not be happier!! As I sit here typing this post I have my spoon full of peanut butter, yes even in India I can not seem to break bad habits. =) You guys are heavenly sent and I could not thank you enough for the kindness, friendship, concern you have shown, always being there on the other end of the line answering all kinda of wacked out phone calls, the laughs you have provided me and so much more! I am truly blessed to have you both in my life!

PS Bill I am now on my second spoon of peanut butter now you see why I get the low fat or whipped stuff. LMAO !

2 comments:

Aaron Joesph Polly said...

Man, still soooo jealous! Love'n the pictures. Especially the magic carpets.
Perhaps we can scheduled a time and date when we can chat? Have fun and enjoy your time there dude.

Anonymous said...

OMG He thinks you're a dude... NOT she's a dudette Aaron and a sexy one at that!