Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beautiful India




This is a prime example of beauty being in the eye of the beholder. Everywhere you turn there are brilliant colors exploding in front of you. I have never seen such colors in all my life they are truly remarkable. The third picture is a prime example of what most of the roadsides look like. You see rubble piled all along the roads and these ripped posters on the walls., columns, pretty much everywhere. While some may think it is just trash I think it is a proper representation of India herself adding beautiful colors to the most unexpected places.

These colors remind me very much of one special person in my life who surrounds herself with beautiful flowers. Wishing my grandmother a Very Happy Birthday! I love you Meme!!!
xoxo
~S

2 comments:

Aaron Joesph Polly said...

AWESOME! I am so jealous! Enjoy your time there and keep the pics coming

Mind Trip Writer said...

Very unique, I can't wait to see the reality pictures . . . or maybe I can. Please stay safe and have a wonderful adventure. WE LOVE YOU and miss you terribly.